Saturday 13 June 2015

A little life update...

Hey everyone! I hope you are doing well :) 

...and yet another Regents Park picture - what else? ;)


Today I wanted to update you a little bit.

I've never blogged about this, but I actually grew up in Germany and then moved to England to do my A-levels and go to uni. The reason why I never really mentioned it is that I created this blog in order to create my bubble as a London university student. I wanted to share my experiences, my thoughts because I like writing and rambling and also because it would be a great thing to look back on one day. Also, I wanted to share as little as possible about me when I started doing this (hence no pictures whatsoever) and also because I highly doubted that I would keep this blog alive for longer than a few months hahah. 

Quite a lot is changing now. The main thing is that my degree is taking me to Cologne, Germany, to study there from October onwards. This is very exciting and sad at the same time. I've only ever been to Cologne twice in my life because it's far away from where my family lives. Most importantly though, London has become a massive part of my life and I love it to bits. I love the buzz surrounding it, the people, the streets, the whole atmosphere. I will miss it (in fact I already do since moving back now that my term has ended). A lot. 

I'm also excited though. Especially the last two years have been a bit of a whirlwind, in many ways and whilst I'm usually afraid of change, I also somewhat love it and can't wait for what Cologne will have in store for me. 

Basically, I will no longer be a proper London university student. I currently have 7 followers and you cannot believe how proud it makes me that people care to read and even comment on what I have to say. I hope that you will still want to stick around and join me on my journey :) 

Also, expect loads of London related posts of me over the summer. I still have tons of pictures and thoughts that I would love to share with you! 

Have a nice day xx


No comments:

Post a Comment