Wednesday 26 August 2015

Styling grass & short update

Hey everyone, I hope you are doing well :)

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know that I recently purchased a DIY grass head called Mr Sprout (thanks again to Rainbow for coming up with that lovely name). 

Today the grass had finally grown long enough to do some cutting and styling so here's how that went... 


as you can see, there was even some nose hair going on
(which I did trim)


I was pretty impressed with my hair styling skills at this point

and here we go! hairstyle complete

I have to say that I'm pretty happy with the result. It literally took no time at all (about 5 minutes max) and was surprisingly easy. 

UPDATE TIME

1) I have FINALLY found a place to live! I got the news yesterday and was so so relieved. I will be living in a 4 people flat in student accommodation, so keep your fingers crossed for nice flatmates :) 

2) From tomorrow until next Wednesday, I will be taking a break from the Internet. This is because one of my best friends from uni is coming to visit me, which I'm so excited about. We won't see each other much next year because she'll be at uni in Paris and I'll be in Cologne, so I can't wait to properly hang out with her before we're both going off to new places! 

I will however try to schedule a post to go up this weekend, but I've never done this before, so it may or may not happen depending on how tech savvy I turn out to be haha. 

I hope you have a lovely week and as always, feel free to leave a comment down below xx

12 comments:

  1. I love that hairdo! I'm so glad you finally found a place to live, I'm sure your new flatmates will be lovely! I used to go to the same school as my best friend but now I don't but I love seeing her so I know how excited you must be!!! Once I tried to schedule a post but then I realized that I couldn't because there is no time-zone for NZ on Blogger! I tried to do some maths and figure out the time difference but failed . . .
    Have a great day!

    Catherine
    smileycentral106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Catherine :) I'm so proud that the scheduling actually worked haha! xx

      Delete
  2. THE HAIR IS SOOOOO CUTE! Congrats on finding a flat!

    Jade

    http://www.accidentallyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh he is so cute.

    bloggingrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right! Hahah okay will do :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely style. Nice DIY piece, it's so cute. May you take care, and viewing more posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for that lovely comment :) xx

      Delete
    2. No worries, you're very welcomewelcome.

      Delete
  6. The cutest thing I've seen all week!
    Check out my blog if you want: http://samanthas-littleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N'aww thank you so much for that comment! Sure, will do :) xx

      Delete