Thursday 6 August 2015

DIY: A (so far anonymous) Grass Head

Hey everyone, I hope you are doing well! :)

As you may have noticed, I haven't blogged in a while. Now I don't really have a good reason for that - I've simply been feeling a bit down lately. I want my blog to be a happy place: for anyone who reads it, but also for myself so that I can look back and remember how much fun I had typing each and every blog post. That's why I took a little break. 

But now I'm back and ready to roll! :)


So this morning, I bought this little fellow called a grass head. I had never seen any of these before, but they looked so fun that I just had to buy one of them. From what I've figured so far, you water the head until grass starts growing out of it. Once it's long enough, you can style it any way you like. I'm getting far too excited already. 


I thought that this would be a really fun thing to do and to update you on regularly. I will start watering it later tonight and then document every step. So if you feel like coming along with me on this journey to a (hopefully) brilliantly styled grass head, then watch this space! Also please leave any thoughts and suggestions (or maybe tips, if you've done this before) down below!

I feel like we should first of all decide on a name to save it from an identity crisis, so get creative down in the comments :)

Other than that, I hope you are as curious as I am to see how this will all turn out - have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon xx

7 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK! I was beginning to miss reading your posts whenever I came online! However, I'm glad to hear you took some time off and are feeling better!! :)

    I once had one of those grass heads but I didn't take care of it & it died! LOL! Hopefully yours turns out better than mine did!

    Jade

    http://www.accidentallyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment :) Yes, I think I just needed that time :) hahah to be honest I'm not the most talented when it comes to anything plant like so we just have to hope for the best :D xx

      Delete
  2. That's so cool!! haha!

    http://sarah96x.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy your back. If you need cheering up I recommend going to Smiley Central. A happy place.

    Thanks

    Grace

    bloggingrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad to be back, too :) That's definitely true!! xx

      Delete
  4. Aww thank you :) I feel a lot better now :) I love that! That name would definitely suit him xx

    ReplyDelete