Sunday 30 August 2015

A little bit of a room tour...

Hey everyone, I hope you are doing well!

Recently, I've been really getting into room decorating. I'm not even too sure why, but there is something really fulfilling about adding a few new things here and there or even just moving stuff around a bit! 

So today I thought I would share a little bit of my room and show you the bits and pieces that I'm proudest of :)



I got the little Arsenal pin when I went to see Arsenal vs Everton in March. It was the first ever football match I went to and such a special day for me since I've loved watching football with my dad ever since I was tiny. 

The music metal sign is from Covent Garden - when I saw it, I just had to get it. I listen to music pretty much 24/7 and the little quotes really speak to me. 




And another metal sign - clearly, I have a bit of an obsession haha. This is actually a calendar (which I always forget to keep up to date) and I bought it in a random German shop. The mirror is from a small homeware shop somewhere near Bath and I painted it grey myself because I preferred it that way. The little plant pots that I'm using to keep some of my make up in are from IKEA, I believe. 




I fell in love with this clock the moment I saw it. Again, it's from a random German shop, but I've seen very similar ones pretty much everywhere - both in Germany and in England. I love the old fashioned, used look and of course the fact that it says 'London' on it ;)

Is there anything in your room that you are particularly proud of? Let me know what you think down in the comments xx

11 comments:

  1. I love my wall of certificates, not because I'm proud of them (I am but that's not the reason), because they all overlap and go into one big square, I have OCD and it makes me so happy to see that when I wake up! I really love your things and how you painted the mirror to suit you. Are you part German?

    Catherine
    smileycentral106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that sounds so cool! I can totally understand how much you love your wall :) I'm fully German actually, I just lived in England for a while. Thank you for your comment! :) xx

      Delete
  2. All those Items are so cute! Especially love the clock! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you have some really nice things in your room:)

    Grace
    bloggingrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the exact same music poster & bought mine for the exact same reason !! I won't have it in my room this year because I gave it to my sister for her room but still thats so cool! You really have an eye for interior design! Im hope your move has/will go smoothly!

    Jade

    http://www.accidentallyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, that is such a coincidence! Aw and thank you so much, what a lovely thing to say :) Same to you! xx

      Delete
  5. I love this post a lot! i love all the decorations! :)
    http://freespiritized.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete