Wednesday 1 July 2015

Glittery sandals and I'm melting

Hey everyone, I hope you are doing well!

ahhh the glitter (also just imagine what they look like in the sunlight
- it's like having a mini disco ball on my feet hahah)


I guess it's safe to say that summer has finally arrived. And I'm melting, so I'm giving myself a bit of a break from the sun to type a short summery post. 

Whilst I love shopping and trying out new styles, I do tend to stick with the same colors that I love - i.e. whites and blacks, cream, navy, stripes and pastels. Anything too bright just doesn't really find its way into my wardrobe. Looking for sandals was going to go along the same lines; I wanted to find a nice pair that would go with everything and was pretty, but not too exciting. And then boohoo happened.

As soon as I saw these sandals on the website, I was drawn to them (most likely due to the sparkliness of them even online) and although they are very out there and not exactly what I had expected, I just had to order them. At the time, I didn't have the biggest expectations, just because sandals rarely fit me (thanks, narrow feet), so I was surprised when they finally arrived and turned out to fit perfectly. They are also quite soft which again, I didn't expect from the look of them and are definitely, as with most boohoo things, very good value for money! 

I've fallen in love with them. They are something I never thought I would wear and that's what makes them so awesome and cool to me. I know that they probably aren't up everyone's street, but I love how happy and special I feel when I put them on. That's why I love clothes and shoes and shopping: finding something, however small it might be, that makes you feel confident and happy. 

Also, they do actually go with pretty much any outfit and make everything you wear so much more interesting, glittery and summery!

Have you bought anything recently that makes you feel special when wearing it? Let me know in the comments! 

Have a lovely time in the sun (if it's shining where you live!) and stay hydrated xx


4 comments:

  1. Those shoes are really sparkly - it's awesome! I love when you buy something that you could just wear over and over and love it just the same :)

    Iris

    http://getupandoutblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah they really are! Exactly, it's the best feeling :) xx

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are simply gorgeous! Bobo xoxo

    ReplyDelete