Monday 6 July 2015

The 'A GLIMPSE OF YOU' tag

Hey everyone, I hope you are doing well :)

The other day, I found my friendship book from when I was about seven, and apart from seeing a photo of myself in a lion costume (I have no recollection of this whatsoever), I also discovered that the 'best things ever' for little me were - apparently:
- rabbits
- all book about rabbits
- pancakes.
(that pancakes are pretty much the best thing ever is still very accurate, not too sure about the rabbit books though)

I found it so fascinating to have that little glimpse of me saved to look back at now, in a decade or when I'm eighty. And this is exactly what this tag is about. It's designed to capture what makes you smile, a 'glimpse of you' right now, so that in a week, a month, a year or a decade you can look back at what you wrote and hopefully smile at what the past you loved doing. 

'A GLIMPSE OF YOU' tag Questions

1) Post and explain a picture that makes you remember a happy memory.


A few months back, I got to see my first ever football match live. This was a big big moment for as I've always loved watching football and it was made even more special by this mini rainbow in the middle of the stadium! This photo just captures a very special and happy day and I want to treasure that memory forever. 

2) Who makes you smile?
There are a lot of people out there who make me smile, including my friends and family of course, but I have to pick the youtuber amazingphil for this one. There's not a single video of his that does not leave me with the biggest smile on my face, no matter how down I was feeling before.

3) What song makes you want to sing along and dance?
It's really hard to pick just one, but right now it will probably have to be be 'Shut Up and Dance' by Walk the Moon. I find it insanely catchy and it does make me dance (although not shut up because I will sing along to it). 

4) What joke makes you chuckle?
I'm very lame when it comes to jokes. VERY lame. The one that has recently made me laugh is this one:

'The past, present and future walk into a bar.

It was tense.' 

(yep, okay, I'll leave)

5) What do you want to ask your future self?
Are you still as clumsy as you used to be? If yes, has it EVER come in handy?

6) Finally: What is the BEST THING EVER?
For me, the best thing ever is the feeling you get when you've worked very hard for something and it turns out just like you wanted it to. (Pancakes are pretty cool, too, though)


I TAG EVERYONE WHO READS THIS. Feel free to take these exact questions, or maybe modify or add to them a bit. The goal is to spread a bit of happiness and a big smile because that would just be awesome. Also let me know what you think in the comments xx


(I thought of all the questions and the name of the tag myself. If a tag like this already exists then I'm very sorry but that was not intentional)

7 comments:

  1. THIS IS SUCH A CUTE IDEA I LOVE THIS IM GOING TO DO IT SOMETIME THIS WEEK

    www.accidentallyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this seems fun maybe ill do it :)

    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! Hahahah that's a good one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete