Thursday 23 July 2015

TAG: I'm the kind of girl...

Hey everyone, I hope you are doing well!


wagamama's chocolate cake..mmhh… 

I was tagged by the lovely Catherine (smiley central) to do the 'I'm the kind of girl tag' which sounds like a lot of fun, so thank you for tagging me :)

These are the rules:

- thank the person who tagged you
- include a link to their blog
- write five statements beginning with 'I'm the kind of girl'
- tag five or more people

So here we go:

I'm the kind of girl… who really disliked the colour pink growing up. (that has changed 
                                  now)

I'm the kind of girl… who cannot say no to chocolate cake. (or chocolate ice cream)

I'm the kind of girl… who loves watching random documentaries. (deep sea fish     
                                  documentaries, anyone?)

I'm the kind of girl… who loves beach walks.

I'm the kind of girl… whose favourite food is pan fried salmon.


Instead of tagging 5 specific people, I would like to tag everyone who would like to participate :) 


I hope you have a wonderful day and as always, feel free to leave a comment below :) xx

13 comments:

  1. Number two describes me so well! This is such a cute idea!
    http://allofthethingsilike.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Alexandria! :) xx

      Delete
  2. THAT CAKE LOOKS SOOOOOO GOOOOODDD!!!! I literally eat something chocolate at least once every single day so I totally understand #2! If you like deep sea documentaries you might like mission blue or shark water! Both are incredible! I once got to talk to the director of shark water over Skype he was incredibly nice so I definitely recommend it!

    Jade

    http://accidentallyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know right?? And same! Thank you for the tip, I will definitely check those out! :) Thank you for leaving a comment xx

      Delete
  3. Mm I don't even really like chocolate cake, but that looks amazing! I used to love blue, and now I love red.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'Why Have one, When you can have two?//Apparel Candy Review*'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It honestly tasted incredible! :) It's weird how these things can change, isn't it?! Thank you for your comment xx

      Delete
  4. I can't say no to chocolate, too! They're too... tempting xD
    Btw, mind following each other? Let me know! :D

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah totally! Sure - I will go check out your blog now :) Thank you for leaving a comment xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your lovely words! Once I stayed up watching a documentery bout squinting your eyes underwater to see or something . . . I love love love salmon! Have aq great day!

    Catherine
    smileycentral106.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for tagging me! This was a really fun thing to do :) Hahah that sounds like a documentary I would probably end up watching as well :D Thank you, hope you have a great day too! xx

      Delete
  6. Hi, I'm Grace. My blog is bloggingrapes.blogspot.com If you don't mind I am going to take part in doing this. Thanx.

    bloggingrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't mind, Grace! Thank you for your comment :) xx

      Delete
  7. Thank you for your comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete