Sunday 21 December 2014

'DoYouYoga' 30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2

Good morning everyone!

This morning I completed Day 2 of the Yoga Challenge. 

The focus was on opening up the muscles in the chest and shoulders and I can tell you - it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be! 

The poses involving pulling back the shoulders were tricky, but came a lot more natural to me than the downward dog which we had to hold for quite some time. My heels are yet to touch the floor but at least I managed to fully straighten my legs whilst doing the pose today which was very painful and almost impossible yesterday!

I briefly stopped halfway through because I felt a bit silly, but I replayed the bit of the video I missed and then completed it. 

I still have to constantly remind myself that it really doesn't matter that I'm not very good at the poses, but it's only Day 2 of the Challenge and I could already feel some improvement which is incredible. 

Have a good day xx


No comments:

Post a Comment