Wednesday 24 December 2014

'DoYouYoga' 30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5

Hello and Merry Christmas Eve!

I honestly cannot believe that it's the 24th of December already and I am so so excited. This morning I completed Day 5 of the Challenge and I was really happy with it, actually. It probably helped that I found an old yoga mat in my house which made things easier (I had been doing yoga on my duvet that I put on the floor which maybe wasn't the best idea).

Today was a Core Strength Workout and after the difficulty of yesterday, I was a little scared that I wouldn't be able to follow at all. Surprisingly, I could! We learnt a new pose, the sphinx, and whilst it was exhausting, I could feel that it was truly training my core. Also, the downward dog felt almost relaxing in comparison, which I would never have thought before today. My heels are almost touching the floor as well, so all in all, it was a successful Yoga Challenge Day.

I'm going to my granddad's tomorrow for Christmas and I'm not sure how the Internet will be. Will update this blog as soon as I can :) 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment