Wednesday 31 December 2014

'DoYouYoga' 30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10 & 11

Hello everybody! 

Day 10 of the challenge was Yoga for the side body. If I'm honest, this was pretty uneventful - the poses were good, yet I didn't enjoy them as much as some of the ones before.
(This is also why Day 10 just doesn't deserve a separate post)

Day 11, on the other hand, was INCREDIBLE. It was all about relaxation which felt amazing after a long day. I almost fell asleep, this is how relaxing it was. Yet, there were some exercises that I didn't like that much - mostly those where you have to lie on your back and then bring both knees to the left, and then the right. This was meant to be relaxing, but I just wasn't the biggest fan. 

Day 12 is going to be my last challenge day of 2014…wow. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment