Tuesday 23 December 2014

'DoYouYoga' 30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4

Hey!

Today I had to get up early because I was working in the supermarket for a few hours. Well, I say early - I got up at about 8, which is earlier than usual at least. 

Day 4 of the Challenge was a Workout for Abs and it was the trickiest day so far. Because I was quite tired and had literally just got out of bed, as soon as I saw the title of the video I had a very strong urge to give up and sleep for another 20 minutes. But you know what, I didn't. (I did stop at some point and crawled back under the duvet, but then I felt guilty and continued the challenge, so that doesn't count, right).

So yes, doing an abs workout is not my forte. Tomorrow is Part 2, so I might improve a tiny bit. 

Have a great Christmas Eve Eve (ahhhh so excited!!)
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment