Monday 22 December 2014

'DoYouYoga' 30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3

Today was Day 3 and I'm still on (top of?) this challenge which makes me very proud. 

The exercises were all about posture and probably the nicest ones so far. 
My favourite pose was what I can only call the train pose (it probably has a proper name, so apologies if I'm offending anyone): You had to stretch out your right arm and your left leg, then bring them back to the center of your body, hold for a bit and stretch out again; repeating the process with your left arm and your right leg. Imagine one of those steam trains. Now imagine its wheels moving - yep, pretty much like that. 

It was A LOT of fun because it was something you would just never do in your day to day life. It also made me realise that whilst I am inflexible as anything (downward dog *ahem*, I will master you eventually), I have quite a good balance, surprisingly. 

Have a great day (and for those of you celebrating, it's nearly Christmas!!!) 
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment