Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year and 'DoYouYoga' 30 Day Challenge: Day 12

Happy New Year!

I wish you all a wonderful and happy 2015 :) How crazy is it that it's January all over again??

I could not be happier to leave 2014 behind because it wasn't a very good year for me, and I'm super excited for what 2015 will bring. Well, for a few more days it will bring yoga, I guess haha. 

Today's - or yesterday's challenge, or last year's challenge, actually - focussed on the wrists and hands. As the instructor said, you never really think about those parts of your body that much and that is so true. I don't think that I ever had particularly tight hands or wrists but it definitely felt good to stretch them. Also, it wasn't a very difficult day of yoga which was quite nice. I feel like after the relaxation exercises yesterday and the hand stretches today, I am ready to start 2015 with some more exhausting poses!

If you're still up, hope you have a wonderful night. Oh and I also just realised that this post will come up under the new heading of '2015', so technically, I've been doing this blogging thing for 2 years now - kinda. How time flies  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment