Thursday 15 January 2015

Only 3 days to go - A Yoga Challenge Update

Hey everyone!

Over the past few days, I've not been posting about the Yoga Challenge as regularly as I used to because I was busy with uni, so I thought I would give you a more general update instead of talking about the challenge day-by-day. 

In fact, although I've not been posting about it, I have actually continued the challenge which means that today was Day 27 out of 30. It is crazy how quickly this has gone - in the beginning I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to stick with it and that I would just lose motivation at some point and stop. And yes, it wasn't always as easy as I wanted it to be; sometimes I honestly felt like not doing it, but this Challenge was something I had wanted to do for a long time so I forced myself to continue. 

And all of a sudden, I am on Day 27 and there are only 3 more days to go. This is crazy. I still cannot quite touch my toes, although I have come pretty close today, but there is still some time left and just seeing the improvement makes me happy. 

I will be back with another yoga blog post once I have completed the challenge. Keep your fingers crossed that all will go to plan and I will be able to actually finish it now that I'm so close! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment