Saturday 3 January 2015

Review: The Q&A a day 5 Year Journal

Hey everyone!

For Christmas, I got the Q&A a day 5 Year Journal from my parents. I have always been terrible at keeping a diary, because I initially loved the idea of it (I think I have started about 4 in my life), but then very quickly got bored and years later wanted a new one. The concept of this one is pretty simple – Inside the book, there is a page for every day of the year with five columns and a question at the top. Every day you answer one question and after five years, you will have, hopefully, written down your thoughts on every page five times. You can then look back and see how much your answers have changed over time.



I absolutely love the idea of this, but what really fascinates me about the journal is its design. In real life, it’s A LOT smaller than you would think it is. (it’s definitely smaller than your average book!) Also, and I hope that you can see this on the picture, each page is gold-edged which looks super pretty. (It sparkles!!!)



Just to give you an example, yesterday’s question was “Can people change?” and today’s is “What are you reading right now?” This constant change between deep questions to really think about and answers that you can quickly jot down makes the journal a lot of fun, because you never know what to expect. I honestly look forward to writing in it every single evening.
Oh, and I think my parents got it off amazon and I don't think it was that expensive either so it's definitely worth having a look if you like the idea! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment